2 associations recognised in Monaco and France, at the service of children in distress
IN MONACO :
● Humanitarian associations in the Principality are subject to the terms of Law n° 1355 of 23 December 2008.
● The statutes are validated by Ministerial Order n°91-376 of the Principality of Monaco dated 22nd May 1991.
● Associations receiving a grant from the Monegasque State are subject to financial control of their management. The balance sheets, financial accounts and accounting documents of Mission Enfance are certified by our Statutory Auditor, then presented to the General Controller of Expenditure of the Government of Monaco.
● Mission Enfance received its approval from the Ministry of State of the Government of Monaco on 15th July 2010 (Ministerial Order N° 2010-350).
IN FRANCE :
● Statutes filed in France - Prefecture of Paris - JO N°35 of 28/08/91.
● Recognition of the emergency activity of the association by the French government. Bulletin Officiel des Douanes n° 5828 of 13/10/93.